For more information, please contact Jesse Mallis.
Mammoth Mountain High-Performance Camp
June 12 to June 19, 2019
The Stratton Mountain School Freeski Program is excited to offer a number of training camps throughout the year. We take great pride in our summer training camps and welcome all athletes to join us for professional training at the world’s top venues! The staff ensures a safe and well-supervised camp environment with plenty of fun, extracurricular adventures, and activities for the athletes alongside extensive coaching experience.
- June 12 to June 19 (Travel days: June 12 and June 19)
- 6 Days of on-snow training. 5 of the days with access to Mammoth’s High-Performance park. This park is all about progression with a downslope airbag, two halfpipe airbags (one on each wall), and a variety of jumps and rail features. Mammoth has also had an amazing snow year which should make for some great snow conditions.
- $2,700 with Ikon Season Pass, $2,900 without an Ikon Season Pass. Price includes Access to Mammoth’s High-Performance Park, ground transportation, lodging at a Mammoth property, 3 meals a day while in Mammoth, training wax, and SMS coaching.
SMS Snowboard and Freeski Action Sports Camp
July 29 to August 2, 2019
The Stratton Mountain School Snowboard & Freeski Programs are excited to offer a number of training camps throughout the year. The SMS Snowboard and Freeski coaches have been running training camps for over 10 years and always have an awesome line-up with the best places to train! We take great pride in our summer training camps and welcome all athletes to join us for professional training at the world’s best venues. In addition to the 30 plus combined years of professional coaching, the staff ensures a safe and well-supervised camp environment with plenty of fun, extracurricular adventures, and activities for the athletes.
The SMS Snowboard & Freeski Action Sports Camp utilizes the newly-built Air Awareness Center, providing campers with access to our full-sized foam pit, Ross Trampolines and the Max Air Super Trampoline, as well as the full-size skate park and strength and conditioning space. Campers also participate in group activities, including field games and trips to local swimming holes.
- Dates: July 28 to August 2, 2019
- Cost: $599
- Includes: 5 days of trampoline, coaching and lunch.
- Logistics: This is a day camp that runs from 9:00-4:00 each day. Lunch is included.
SMS Freeski 2019 Quebec Bag Camp
August 17 to August 24, 2019
Maximise is the only facility in eastern North America to have a sloped Airbag training facility, allowing for real-feel landings off of a big jump like those we compete on. We believe that our athletes’ bag training in Quebec translates to their on snow jumping very well. Athletes have two training sessions per day, allowing for at least 20-35 jumps per day. This SMS camp will consist of six days of airbag training, also including conditioning sessions, trampoline sessions, video analysis and an off day, with additional fun activities.
- Dates: August 17-24
- Cost: $1,399
- Includes: 7 nights, 6 days of bagging, includes lodging, transportation, all meals except for travel days and off day, and bag fees
Payment is due in full by Friday, July 19.