Ski & Snowboard Sale
Join us at Stratton Mountain School on Friday, November 24, 2017, for the Annual SMS Ski & Snowboard Sale in the SMS gym at 7 World Cup Circle, Stratton Mountain, VT, 05155.
Equipment Drop off:
SMS Students & Staff:
- Friday, October 6th from 9am to 3pm in the Special Events Office
- Friday, November 17th from noon to 2pm in the Gym
Public Drop off:
- Friday, November 24th from 9am-1pm in the Gym
- Friday, 3-8pm. (From 3-5pm: $5 admission for adults; children under-12 admitted free. Free admission after 5pm.)
Equipment Pick Up:
- Saturday, November 25th from 9am - 12pm.
Vendors, Volunteers, and Questions:
- Contact Jennifer Grigsby at (802) 856-1179 or email@example.com with questions to volunteer at the sale.
We will be selling new and used snowboards, skis (Alpine and Nordic), bindings, boots, and clothing.
- No helmets will be accepted.
- Only equipment and clothing in good condition and less than five years old will be accepted. No wear and tear.
Consigned Items Specifics:
- For each item, you must complete three tags (one for you; second for the item; third for SMS).
- Check the SMS website after 9 pm on Friday to see if your consigned item sold. This will prevent you from driving up to SMS unnecessarily!
- If the item doesn’t sell, you must pick it up on Saturday between 9am - 12pm or the item will be donated to the SMS Scholarship Fund.