Ski & Snowboard Sale
Thank you to everyone who helped make the 2014 Ski & Snowboard Sale a great success! Come join us Friday and Saturday of Thanksgiving 2015 weekend, for the Annual SMS Ski & Snowboard Sale in our gym at 7 World Cup Circle, Stratton.
Equipment Drop off:
- Friday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Friday, 3-7 p.m. ($5 admission for adults; kids free)
- Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Equipment Pick Up:
- Sunday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Vendors, Volunteers and Questions:
- Contact Trish Scott at (802) 856-1112.
We will be selling new and used snowboards, skis, bindings, boots and clothing.
- No helmets will be accepted.
- Only equipment and clothing in good condition and less than seven years old will be accepted.
Consigned Items Specifics:
- For each item, you must complete three tags (one for you; second for the item; third for SMS).
- If the item doesn’t sell, you must pick it up on Sunday, (10 a.m. - 2 p.m.), or the item will be donated to the SMS Scholarship Fund.
- If the item sells, 20% of the selling price goes to SMS, and you will receive a check about three weeks after the sale.