Ski & Snowboard Sale
Join us at Stratton Mountain School on Friday and Saturday of Thanksgiving 2015 weekend, for the Annual SMS Ski & Snowboard Sale in our gym at 7 World Cup Circle, Stratton.
Equipment Drop off:
- Friday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Friday, 3-7 p.m. ($5 admission for adults; children under-12 admitted free)
- Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (admission is FREE for all)
Equipment Pick Up:
- Sunday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Vendors, Volunteers and Questions:
- Contact Trish Scott at (802) 856-1112.
We will be selling new and used snowboards, skis, bindings, boots and clothing.
- No helmets will be accepted.
- Only equipment and clothing in good condition and less than seven years old will be accepted.
Consignment Items STATUS:
- This is the list of consignment items that HAVE NOT SOLD. This list will be updated by 8pm on Saturday, November 28. All items on this list should be picked up on Sunday, November 29 (see “Consigned Items Specifics,” below).
Consigned Items Specifics:
- For each item, you must complete three tags (one for you; second for the item; third for SMS).
- If the item doesn’t sell, you must pick it up on Sunday, (10 a.m. - 2 p.m.), or the item will be donated to the SMS Scholarship Fund.
- If the item sells, 35% of the selling price goes to SMS, and you will receive a check about three weeks after the sale.