Ski & Snowboard Sale
Join us at Stratton Mountain School on Friday and Saturday of Thanksgiving 2016 weekend, for the Annual SMS Ski & Snowboard Sale in our gym at 7 World Cup Circle, Stratton Mountain, VT, 05155.
Equipment Drop off:
SMS Students & Staff:
- Friday, October 7th from 9:00 to 3:00 in the Special Events Office
- Friday, November 18th from Noon to 2:00 in the Gym
Public Drop off:
- Friday, November 25th from 9:00 – 1:00 in the Gym
- Friday, 3-7 p.m. ($5 admission for adults; children under-12 admitted free)
- Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (admission is FREE for all)
Equipment Pick Up:
- Sunday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Vendors, Volunteers and Questions:
- Contact Katy McNabb at 802.856.1179 or email@example.com.
We will be selling new and used snowboards, skis (Alpine and Nordic), bindings, boots and clothing.
- No helmets will be accepted.
- Only equipment and clothing in good condition and less than seven years old will be accepted.
Consigned Items Specifics:
- For each item, you must complete three tags (one for you; second for the item; third for SMS).
- Check the SMS website after 6pm on Saturday to see if your consigned item sold. This will prevent you from driving up to SMS unnecessarily!
- If the item doesn’t sell, you must pick it up on Sunday between 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., or the item will be donated to the SMS Scholarship Fund.
- If the item sells, 35% of the selling price goes to SMS, and you will receive a check about three weeks after the sale.