Sign In
+
PRINT THIS PAGE

SMS Ski Sale

Thank you to everyone who helped with the 2013 SMS Ski Sale! This event just keeps getting better and better, and we raised more than our goal amount of $20,000 for the SMS Scholarship Fund, which allows talented student athletes the opportunity to attend Stratton Mountain School.

Please join us again next year on Friday and Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend (Nov. 28-29, 2014)!

Donation and consignment sale equipment drop off:
Friday, Nov. 28, 2014: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
(Special pre-sale drop off possible if seller cannot drop off on Friday. Please call to arrange.)

Sale hours:
Friday, Nov. 28, 2014: 3:00 – 7:00 p.m.
($5 admission for adults; kids free)
Saturday, Nov. 29, 2014: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
 
If you are a vendor looking for booth space, contact Mary Ives at (802) 856-1112.

We’re looking for your consignment items! We need new and used snowboards, skis, bindings, boots and clothing in good condition. If you would like to enter items in the sale, but are going to be out of town over Thanksgiving, you can contact Mary Ives and set up a drop-off. When you drop off your items, you have the choice to donate your item to the SMS Scholarship Fund or if you wish to consign your items, please be sure to complete a tag for each item. If the item does not sell, you must pick it up on Sunday, Nov. 30 between 12 - 4 p.m. If you consign items, and the items sell, you will make 80% of the sale price. The remaining 20% of the sale price goes to SMS as part of our annual fundraising campaign. For more information about the SMS Ski Sale, or to volunteer, contact Mary Ives at (802) 856-1112.
I'd like to help!
Ski Sale Volunteer Form
*Name:
*Email:
I'd like to help in the following way:
Other comments/suggestions?

 
To verify that you are not an automated system, please enter the characters in the image.
SMS Ski Sale Contact
Mary Ives
802-856-1112

Carson Thurber
802-856-1108

Daniel Pawlak
802-856-1138